The 'Nodequeue Randomizer' module extends the functionality of the Nodequeue module by supplying a method to have your queues be randomized on a scheduled basis. It also allows you to weight the nodes within a queue, making some nodes more likely to show up early in the list and other to always be at the back.
Dependencies for this module are the nodequeue module (of course) and the date API module which is packaged with the date module. The Drupal 6 version also requires the job queue module for cron related tasks.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 39 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,971
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.