Separates the node forms into two columns and a footer.
This module alleviates some of the problems with the mile-long node forms in Drupal. Other than that it gives you the possibility to use different weights and collapsed states for your forms than for your presentation.
To get started, go to "admin/content/node-type/page" (or whatever content type you want to configure) and you should see the "Manage form" option that points to "admin/content/node-type/page/form". If not, clear your cache.
Take a look at the GitHub page for more information: http://hugowetterberg.github.com/nodeformcols/
Development sponsored by Good Old.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Theme Enhancements, Utility
- Reported installs: 5,990 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 257,216
- Last modified: September 16, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.