Node Connect expands the node reference (of the references project) auto-complete field by adding a add new content and edit current content button.
The add a new button will all a new node to be added via a node add form and then return the user to the original form.
The edit button will take the user to the edit form of the referenced node, and return them when they are done editing.
Unlike other module that have provide this functionality this module does not use popups of kind, but caches the original forms when switch to child forms. This allows for multiple levels of adding and editing
Sponsored by Phase2 Technology
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Reported installs: 1,428 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 22,073
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.