Look - this hasn't been touched for a while, and I've noticed now that jCarousel now includes views support, and uses the same jCarousel library that this module did. I suggest using that module instead of this one.
An easy-to-use method for displaying nodes using the jCarousel library for jQuery. Nodes can be chosen via Node Type/Taxonomy, by using a nodequeue, or else by using a hook to feed nodes to the display.
Dependencies - Drupal 5
Dependencies - Drupal 6
Nodecarousel for Drupal 6 needs a copy of jcarousel installed inside of it. You will want to go to http://sorgalla.com/jcarousel/ and download the latest version of jcarousel - put it in the nodecarousel module, so that the path from nodecarousel to the js file is /jcarousel/lib. It won't work if you don't download and include this!
In this version, nodequeue is no longer required.
Module co-developed with the help of Greg Hines.
Development and maintenance co-sponsored by pingVision.
Originally developed for and used at Popular Science.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 10 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,346
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.