This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module allows those with the appropriate permissions the right to create blocks for each node. By default these blocks display the node title as the block title and the node teaser as the body. This can be themed by overriding the theme('nodeasblock', $node) function. The goal of this module is to break down conceptual barriers between nodes and blocks.
Want an unbiased opinion of the module? Check out this review from the Vancouver Tech Guy.
I get quite few theming questions for node as block. Here are some useful resources:
Create a .tpl file to control your node as block content:
Showing the entire node instead of just the teaser:
Update note: (May 26, 2008)
We are currently fixing a set of bugs reported in the issue queue and preparing the migration to Drupal 6.x compatibility. Tests and feedback appreciated.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Display, Utility
- Reported installs: 402 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 20,653
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.