Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module addresses a specific workflow for publishing nodes where nodes are to be created in published, unmoderated form, but approved by an administrator at a later time. It provides three extra tabs on the admin/node page; approved, disapproved, not yet moderated.
The controls on these three new pages allow you to approve, disapprove, edit or delete nodes.
The module does not yet do these things, which might be useful to some people:
- No new permissions are introduced. A user need the "administer nodes" perm to use these functions.
- There is no filter for node type, nor is there a setting that only some types are to be part of this system.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Content Display
- Downloads: 1,574
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!