Checks view, update, and delete grant operations, and can pass those on to the referencing content, or trigger a different grant configuration according to settings.
Node access user reference
Gives users access to a node if they are referenced in a user reference or entity reference field of the content in question.
Node access relation
Gives access based on the Relation module. Currently handles the case where a user targets a node.
Node access book
Access for book child pages is inherited from the book root node.
Node access auto reference
Gives users automatic access to content if they are somehow referenced to the content in question.
There are also many other content access control (node access) modules that you can use to provide additional ways to grant access to nodes for more users.
Devel node access
Part of the devel project. Provides blocks displaying content access control (node access) modules' node access records for nodes and node access grants for users. Useful for debugging site configuration.
Node access rebuild bonus
Provides some administrative benefits for sites with content access control (node access) modules.
If you would like to support this project, please donate with PayPal.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Access Control, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Fields, Security, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 1,200 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 43,329
- Last modified: March 9, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.