This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Gives automatic access to users if they are referenced somehow to this node.
It's scanning automatically for references with unlimited deep path, so you don't need to worry anymore how to configure your permissions correct, because it's checking for references automatically.
User 1 want to edit or delete Node 1, but the owner of this node is User 2.
But Node 1 have node reference (via nodereference) to profile of User 2 and User 2 have another reference (via userreference) to User 1. So that means that User 1 is referenced to that node, so give him access to edit it (you can customized other operations).
See following chart for example:
Using with view_own module, you can disable view permission for users and enable them only through references.
- Just enable the module;)
- http://drupal.org/project/cck module with nodereference and userreference module enabled
- knowledge how references are working and at least one content type with nodereference or userreference field
Other similar modules with access functionality through references:
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Content Access Control, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Security, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 37 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,339
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.