Allow to add steps to any node create/edit/add form.
CCK fields and groups can be assigned to any step.
Form is submitted only at last step (not like multistep module do).
Navigation button at the top of form show current, submitted and unsubmitted steps with different styles so user can see what he did and what he should do to finish.
And the main difference to multistep module - forms values are stored in $form_state['storage'] (not in database) so we do it in Drupal way!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Paging, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 763
- Last modified: December 2, 2014