Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
When you create a webform you can limit the access to specific roles only in the form settings. By default, only the access to the webform is checked. The node the webform is attached to will always be visible.
This module ensures that the node the webform is attached to will inherit the access restriction set to the webform and access to the node itself is also denied if you view the node with a role that should not have access.
Development of this module is sponsored by LimoenGroen, Amsterdam-based Drupal specialists.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 50 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 793
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 28, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.