Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Node translation is a module that utilizes the translation framework in order to machine translate nodes utilizing the locale and translation module.
The module allows you to translate a module into any language that the translation framework api allows. Even if the language is not currently turned on in the locale module the node translation module will add the additional languages to the select box so that the user can see which languages the node has been translated into.
Module utilizes thickbox in order to display the information regarding the current translations available for the current node and also the languages that you can translate the node into.
Development sponsored by OpenBand, a subsidiary of M.C.Dean, Inc.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Multilingual
- Reported installs: 11 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,639
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!