Node timer measures the time that users need to read content (nodes). Node time can be activated on individual content types. You can also define which roles get tracked by the system.
Currently node timer offers the following features:
- measures the time users spend on nodes
- provides a block with a jQuery timer
- provides logs
- time log journal for each node
- export time logs to csv
This project is maintained by Kommune3
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Statistics, Utility
- Downloads: 34
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.