Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- File an issue in the queue with a patch to fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the unsupported project process.
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
The function of nodetemplating is very useful for content editors. This module uses the structure and data of a node as a template, it can also define a part of book nodes as a template as well.
1. Every node will have a tab called "set template". With that tab you can duplicate a node or even a whole book with one click (according to the settings)!
2. a menu item called "my node template" will appear in the admin menu. From here you can manage your node templates, namely duplicate or delete them.
This module should be useful for documentations of projects with guidelines.
1. You've already created a lot of book pages as a template for your product handbook. Now you can mark the start page as a template, and every time you want to create a new product handbook, just duplicate it with the template!
2. You want to create a lot of pages with minor changes. Usually you must create a node, and switch to the old node to copy its content, then go back the new node and paste everything. Now it's just one click away.
Now the module for Drupal 7.x is released.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 32 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,808
- Last modified: March 14, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.