Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The node style module is a simple module that allows per-node customisations by overriding PHPTemplate variables.
Example scenarios where this module will be useful:
- You have a node that you've promoted to the front page and want to hide side bars, submission information and other node and page elements to get a "welcome" page appearance.
- You want to use different themes on a per-node basis.
N.B. This module works at the theme level and might not necessarily be the most efficient way to accomplish a task.
Ideas on improving this module are welcome.
The maintainers are available for paid customisations of this and other modules as well as Drupal contract work. Please use the maintainers' contact forms to get in touch.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 115 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,405
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.