Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
At Tribute Media we required the ability to create a simple form that would redirect to a page from a form. In our case, we needed our clients to log into a page which requested a contract ID. Upon entering the contract ID, the user would then be redirected to a form built specially for that user.
This module solves the problem by doing the following:
- provide admin settings page
- set custom page title
- set custom path base
- set custom form question
- set custom error message for invalid entry
- set menu to automatically add link to(Drupal 6 only)
- provide page located at path 'http://www.example.com/redirect' which provides the form for the user to enter in their custom page code, this is added to the custo base path. If the custom base path is set to 'contract' and the user enters '452235' the module checks for the url alias for 'contract/452235' and redirects the user to 'http://www.example.com/contract/452235'
- Creating a URL Alias for /redirect will allow any term to be used as this redirect page.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 16 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,633
- Last modified: November 5, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.