Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Allows easy UI access and disabling of the path
/node when not used. This was inspired by a security consideration in the Production Check Module.
If you have a dependency on this module and you need a Drupal 8 version, please let me know by commenting on (or creating) the issue called “Drupal 8 Port”. I will prioritize those modules that have the most votes for Drupal 8 first over others.
- You only need this module if your front page is other than
/nodeAND you do not wish for
/nodeto be an active path.
- Download and unzip this module into your modules directory.
- Goto Administer > Site Building > Modules and enable this module.
- If your
/nodewill be deactivated when this module is enabled.
/nodepage visiblity will be returned to its default when you disable this module.
admin/config/system/site-informationand you will find a new checkbox below Default front page called "Retain /node as an active url?"
- After changing your site frontpage from blank or
node, uncheck this box and the url
/nodewill be disabled when you save this form.
- Disable this checkbox when you frontpage is NOT set to node and it will no longer be available as a valid path
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 3,682 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,360
- Last modified: September 19, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!