Limit the amount of nodes or comments your users create over a given time period. This module has been rewritten to integrate with Rules. Instead of going to a page to assign limits you now just need to create rules. A default rule has been provided as an example.
When creating your rules there are now many hundreds of ways to implement your limits. Limits can be applied to roles, users, dates, or anything that can be accessed using PHP.
- Depends on Rules
- Complete rewrite of the original module
- Can limit the creation of nodes and comments
- Conditions for the limits are anything that you put into a condition for a rule
- Integrates with Organic Groups
- Port of the Drupal 5 version
- Can only limit the creation of nodes
- Conditions are only by role
Bug Reports & Support Requests
Please include all relevant information when posting an issue to the queue. This would include your exported rule, a detailed description of what you are trying to do, and any other pertinent information. The more information you give me the quicker and easier I will be able to help you.
How can you get involved?
- Port the module to Drupal 7
- Write a review for this module on drupalmodules.com
- Help translate this module at localize.drupal.org
No plans are in place for porting this to Drupal 7. If you need a module like this for Drupal 7 you can try out Node Limit.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Rules, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 286 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,459
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.