This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Node Gallery Bulk Operations extends the functionality of Node Gallery by providing a Views Bulk Operations integration. It does this by providing a default view that you can customize, and adds a "Bulk Operations" tab on gallery nodes when being viewed by someone with rights to edit image nodes. It uses batch API, so it will work on galleries with thousands of images without additional RAM.
Since it's customizable, you can set it up to manipulate whatever Views Bulk Operations can find, but here's what you can do out of the box:
- Change image weight (sort order)
- Change parent gallery (move images to a different gallery)
- Change the owner of the images
- Delete image nodes
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, File Management, Media
- Reported installs: 31 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,428
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.