Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
Node Gallery Access is a module that adds access control to Node Gallery.
Node Gallery Access allows a gallery owner to specify a gallery as one of three different types:
- Public: The gallery is accessible by anyone whom can view content.
- Private: The gallery is accessible only by the owner.
- Password: The gallery is accessible only after entering a shared password
The administrator can also specify roles that can view and or edit galleries that are Password or Private.
Initially, this module shipped as a contrib module included with Node Gallery, but has been since spun off into it's own module to ease management of Node Gallery core. Credit goes to Wilson Wu for the initial version of this code.
This module requires only that Node Gallery be installed.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Access Control
- Reported installs: 35 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,971
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.