Node Field module allows you to add custom extra fields to single drupal nodes.
It's not connected to fields module, so different nodes of one content type can have absolutely different sets of custom fields.
- You can add text field (with range also), long text field, link, radios, select, taxonomy terms, google map, files.
- You can use date field, if you activate date and date_popup module (http://drupal.org/project/date).
- You can use node reference field, if you activate node_reference module (https://drupal.org/project/references).
- You can use select or other field, if you activate select_or_other module (https://drupal.org/project/select_or_other).
You can add node fields as a field in Views (v.3) for the node content.
Node clone support is available (https://drupal.org/project/node_clone).
- Install Node field module
- Go to admin/config/content/node-field. Select node types to use node field module
- Now you can add unique custom extra fields to your nodes!
UI is made the same way as in fields module. Many hooks were added, so now it can be used as a base for more complex modules.
You can add new node field types using hook_node_field_info_alter. You can change fields widgets and formatters. And so on!
Created by ADCI solutions team
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Fields
- Reported installs: 540 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,035
- Last modified: July 16, 2015
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.