Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Node DTO is a module that provides proxy classes that wrap a node for easier access to complex or deeply nested properties.
Such uses would be collecting taxonomy terms based on a vocabulary name. Getting CCK fields without having to walk into field properties etc.
The other big advantage Node DTO provides is an easy way to serialize things into several formats, support for SQL statements, JSON and XML.
This module is used heavily in the XSL Engine for rendering data into XML Documents to be processed by the XSLTProcessor.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 467
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!