This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Security: This module is considered insecure by Drupal security team and all of it's releases have been unpublished. You are strongly encouraged to disable the module on your site.
Note: As of 2009/07/22, this module appears to no longer be supported. If you are interested in taking this module over, or you as the module maintainer feel this message has been posted in error, please reply to http://drupal.org/node/474678.
Browse your nodes easily. Now you can easily create directory like DMOZ or like any other for free.
In order to build link directory it is recommended to use it together with Node Link module.
- Allows to configure unlimited number of independent node browsers
- Navigation by Category, Title or without categorization
- Supports i18n for browsing
- Supports paging and ordering of nodes
- Supports Link, Teasers and Full views of the nodes
- Supports nice paths for Category navigation (category1/category2/category3 ...)
- Supports breadcrumbs
- Supports unlimited depth of sub-terms
- Supports showing related nodes under each sub-term in category
- Supports hiding of empty categories
Release is sponsored by Germany Travel Guide
Example of usage can be found on Directory
Old version 1.1 is still available here
should work for all versions of Drupal 5.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Display, Taxonomy
- Downloads: 2,209
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.