Node Adoption allows you to automatically reassign nodes created by a deleted user to another user of your choice. Similarly, a form is provided to change ownership of all nodes from one user to another at any time. Node Adoption was originally maintained by Mark Dickson (ideaoforder) and sponsored by The Chicago Technology Cooperative, then by Morbus Iff. Drupal 7.x is currently maintained by Marie Wendel.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, User Management
- Reported installs: 887 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,754
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.