Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
960 Robots is a theme created by Lullabot for its Drupal theming videos. This theme, based on the 960 grid system, features two columns on the right side of the page, a two-column footer, and calendar-page dates for posts. The theme also uses Twitter's search API to display a random message based on a configurable search string as the site's slogan (PHP5 required).
Note: The 6.x-1.0 release is an old version that it matches up with the examples on the videos. If you're downloading this theme to reference while watching the video, get 6.x-1.0. Otherwise, get the latest 6.x-2.x or 7.x-1.x releases. The 7.x-1.0 release matches the theme in the Drupal 7 version of the videos.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 256 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 50,503
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.