Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Alternative to Devel's dpq(), with added linebreaks and indentation for readability.
Example of a nested query:
$q_nested = db_select(..); ... $q = db_select(..); $q->leftJoin($q_nested, ...); ... nicedpq($q);
Result (in the message area):
SELECT nested.*, b.width AS width, b.height AS height FROM bbb b LEFT OUTER JOIN ( SELECT a.x AS x, a.y AS y, a.b_id AS b_id FROM aaa a WHERE (z = 5) AND (y > 2.2) GROUP BY a.b_id ) nested ON nested.b_id = b.id ORDER BY b.width ASC
Devel dpq() simply uses the SelectQuery::__toString() method.
nicedpq() has its own way to generate a more readable output.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer
- Reported installs: 37 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,711
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.