Integrates the nicEdit WYSIWYG editor into a Drupal site. See http://nicedit.com for more details.
A 5.x-1.x-dev version exists, but it's not showing up in the downloads, for some unknown reason.
Unlike other Drupal modules that integrate 3rd party components, you do do not need to download anything extra to make this work. This works out-of-the-box because nicEdit hosts the latest stable version of the editor on their website, and Drupal can reference it there. However, you may wish to download a stable copy of the nicEditor and put it in the same directory as the module. See INSTALL.TXT
A link to show html/editor is also available. @TODO: add user option to always disable the editor.
Site administrators can define which buttons to use site-wide. @TODO: make this a role based option.
Site administrators can easily disable/enable individual textarea fields using a link that is visible only to them. Site developers can also disable/enable individual textarea fields by overriding theme_nicedit().
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,619
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.