This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module makes the lifes of webmasters a bit easier. We want to make it as easy as possible for Drupal end-users to have all the tools at a central spot. In trainings with customers it was sometimes very hard to explain how to get at the right spots to alter content. Webmasters can create dashboards (yes, plural) with all the widgets they think are needed the most.
Out of the box
- Add content quicklinks
- Content manager
- Latest users
- Latest content
- Latest comments
- Last loggedin users
- Frontpage content
- Sticky content
- General summary
- Visitors statistics
- Browser statistics
- Visitor map
- Page statistics
- Entrance statistics
- Exit statistics
- Source statistics
- Hour statistics
Want more widgets? Create your own:
- Integration with views: Choose the "Dashboard widget" display and it will automatically create a widget with your custom view.
- Integration with blocks: Create a dashboard widget from any available block.
swentel, for the initial widget refactoring to ctools plugins.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Utility
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,238
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.