Simple scrolling Newsticker based on JQuery. Provides the ability to manage a set of ticker items which consist of a title, optional link, and weight. Items are integrated into your site through blocks and are cycled through based on their weight. The transition effect and speed is configurable.
I felt there was room and need for a lightweight ticker with no reliance on nodes.
Note: as of version 6.x, the module uses the serialscroll plugin (http://plugins.jquery.com/project/SerialScroll) rather than JCycle. This change was made for better accessibility and performance.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Content, Content Display
- Reported installs: 115 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,438
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.