Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- File an issue in the queue with a patch to fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the unsupported project process.
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
Provides 'Node access' settings for product nodes, whereby users who purchase the product are granted view access to content, which can be predefined either by taxonomy, by node, or by Views.
When you create a product you can define nodes which have 'purchasable access'; these nodes cannot be seen by anyone except for the author, the site maintenance account, anyone who purchases the relevant 'Node access' product, and anyone granted access by another Node access module. When purchased by a user, the products grant view access to 'purchasable access' nodes, either by taxonomy term, by specific nodes, or by a Views module view.
This module depends on Node access rebuild bonus.
Recurring (or expiring) subscriptions
If the 'Node access' product is also a recurring product, then view access will be granted for nodes published during the period of the recurring purchase. Therefore this can be used to create a subscription system to your website.
About this module
This module is a continuation of the ec_nodeaccess project. The name has changed because it now also supports Ubercart stores as well as the e-Commerce stores.
The Node access product project is sponsored by tiPythia - financial tip marketplace.
Content access modules
There are also many other Content access control (Node access) modules that you can use to provide additional ways to grant access to nodes for more users.
Devel node access
Part of the Devel project. Provides blocks displaying Content access control (Node access) modules' node access records for nodes and node access grants for users. Useful for debugging site configuration.
Node access rebuild bonus
Provides some administrative benefits for sites with Content access control (Node access) modules.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Access Control, E-commerce, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 31 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,438
- Last modified: February 11, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.