Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module gives you separate fields to describe names: prefix, first, middle, last, suffix. It gives you 'legal' and 'preferred' versions of these fields, and options of how to calculate a display name from the data. Sorts and filters are done by display name.
This module is experimental -- it does not yet support multiple values. It will be considered experimental until it does support multiple values.
Note: This module will soon be folded into the CCK Fullname module. We apologize for the temporary duplication.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Downloads: 845
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!