Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module gives you separate fields to describe names: prefix, first, middle, last, suffix. It gives you 'legal' and 'preferred' versions of these fields, and options of how to calculate a display name from the data. Sorts and filters are done by display name.
This module is experimental -- it does not yet support multiple values. It will be considered experimental until it does support multiple values.
Note: This module will soon be folded into the CCK Fullname module. We apologize for the temporary duplication.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Downloads: 827
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.