Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Posted by unmaintained on
The Node Access Arbitrator is an experimental module API designed to allow multiple node access systems to work together.
Currently it is 4 modules
- This is the core API module that all of the other modules depend on.
- This is a second API module (that probably should be folded into the arbitrator) that implements Access Control Lists. It requires na_arbitrator.
- A forum access control module that controls *only* access to forums. It includes role-based access as well as assigning individual users as forum moderators. It requires na_arbitrator, acl and forum.
- A demo module that provides node access control to nodes based upon workflow state.
This module is now unmaintained.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Downloads: 1,219
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.