Posted by unmaintained on
The Node Access Arbitrator is an experimental module API designed to allow multiple node access systems to work together.
Currently it is 4 modules
- This is the core API module that all of the other modules depend on.
- This is a second API module (that probably should be folded into the arbitrator) that implements Access Control Lists. It requires na_arbitrator.
- A forum access control module that controls *only* access to forums. It includes role-based access as well as assigning individual users as forum moderators. It requires na_arbitrator, acl and forum.
- A demo module that provides node access control to nodes based upon workflow state.
This module is now unmaintained.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Downloads: 795
- Last modified: November 27, 2014