Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
MySpace Sync clones content from MySpace profiles as Drupal nodes. Given a profile URL and update frequencies for comments, blog posts, and events, MySpace Sync will pull in fresh content when cron runs. The primary use case is to automatically republish content from your MySpace profile on your Drupal site. All HTML parsing is handled in the myspace_parse submodule, which could be applied to other use cases.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 1,550
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.