Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module simplifies the process of converting single site to multisite, make sure that the site administrator did all folder-files steps (see Multisites Using Drupal 7) and ending of auto copying and creating tables with new prefixes in same database. So you don't need to use any phpmyadmin or sql works... just click on a button!
- Very simple to convert single site to multisite;
- Tables with new prefix will be createn inside current database;
- Module doesn't drop or rename the tables of current site;
- Module copy and add prefix to ALL tables of current site (you cannot share some tables between multisite through admin panel - TODO);
- Module doesn't allow to create 2 settings.php files with same prefixes in it;
Sponsored by Archer software
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Multisite
- Reported installs: 214 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,644
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.