Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This is an API module which lets you put several forms into one
The usage is very simple: there is one API function to call:
multiform_get_form() and you can pass the form names in the attribute list.
$merged_form = multiform_get_form('my_form', 'another_form', 'another_form2');
See multiform.example.inc for an example.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 48,451 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 628,436
- Last modified: January 29, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.