This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module is designed to help manage large multisite installations by allowing a master installation to run multiple slave crons when the master runs cron.
- Integrate with Job Queue
- Smart scanning of sites directory
- Multiple methods of fetching cron.php
D7 versionD7 doesn't need this, cron is built in.
- Real master/slave relationship
Right now, the module doesn't do any smart scanning of the sites directory, nor does it know if cron has actually ran on the slave server.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Administration, Performance and Scalability, Utility
- Downloads: 1,080
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.