This module provides a new interface for creating nodes where the users are able to select the fields what they want to use for creating the nodes.
It is designed to create multiple nodes in one round, it's possible to add more node input rows on-the-fly.
Known issues for 7.x:
- More complex widgets like date widget can break the in-line layout for the fields
- Suggested core patch to eliminate notice at filefields:
Known issues for 6.x:
- TinyMCE is not loaded inside the node editing iframes
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 1,317 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,364
- Last modified: January 24, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.