IMPORTANT! Project merged into Drupal Tweaks module
Please use following module instead:
This module log specified drupal messages instead of showing them
1. Install module in standard way (http://drupal.org/node/70151)
As default module logs all PHP/db error/warning messages for the users instead of showing them.
But you may customize message rules on module Settings Page.
You may configure different RegEx rules on settings page: admin/settings/msg2log (Read more: http://php.net/manual/en/book.pcre.php)
If you want to change permission who can see the messages or not (go to Permission page)
- hide PHP/MySQL sytax error messages from anonymous/non-admin users (for security reasons)
- create specified actions when specified message show up
In Example: send fatal errors directly to webmaster e-mail address to fix the errors immediately (Triggers & Actions)
- log all messages to check what other users see and what common problems they have (i.e. with filling the forms)
- Ever wonder how to hide: 'The configuration options have been saved.' or default messages after node saving?
Get rid of not needed messages instead of translating them to empty strings.
- also good for development and testing purposes to log messages from specified modules or with specified rules
- and many more ...
- make sure that you aren't admin, he have permission to see all messages
- set proper Permissions which role can see the messages and which not
- Triggers & Actions
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Content Display, Utility
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 589
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.