This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
More Comments module replaces the default pager of comments with a button that loads the next page of comments using ajax.
To use it, install the module, go to Administer -> Structure (D7) or Content Management (D6) -> Content Types and edit the settings for More Comments below the Comment options for each content type.
Note: Remember that if you have your site configured to display 50 comments per page, you will not see the pager until a node have more than 50 comments.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 247 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,924
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.