Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
More Comments module replaces the default pager of comments with a button that loads the next page of comments using ajax.
To use it, install the module, go to Administer -> Structure (D7) or Content Management (D6) -> Content Types and edit the settings for More Comments below the Comment options for each content type.
Note: Remember that if you have your site configured to display 50 comments per page, you will not see the pager until a node have more than 50 comments.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 387 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,710
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!