If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- Fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the unsupported project process.
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
This module generates a monthly archive and block for specified node types, as well as an archive and block for whichever collection of node types you specify. Version 2 creates author archives by node type as well.
For the blocks you can set the number of links in the block, optionally display the link count and set the link text format. The archive pages allow you to set the title and archive page path. The module uses the Token module to specify the link text format in the block and the archive title.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Display, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 49 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,200
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.