This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This is not an official Mollom project and was not created by the folks at Mollom. It is not necessary to install Mollom Stats to use Mollom's services. The one and only official Mollom module for Drupal is over here. Please do not bother the fine folks at Mollom with questions or problems related to this module.
Mollom Stats is a simple module which creates a block with a customizable message stating how many form submissions the Mollom anti-spam service has blocked for your site. The message can contain a total number of submissions blocked, how long you've been using Mollom for, and a daily average. The stats will automatically update daily when cron is run. To see an example, head to my blog and check out the "Mollom Stats" block in the right sidebar. Mollom Stats is a great way to spread the word about Mollom by showing off its effectiveness in near real time.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content, Security
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,769
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.