Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Posted by dcmouyard on
A starter theme geared towards advanced themers who want a solid starting point without extraneous Drupal markup. Check out the Mojo Handbook for more details.
The main goals of the Mojo theme are:
- Be future friendly.
- Improve accessibility.
- Enhance the mobile experience.
- Optimize front-end performance.
- Use modern code: HTML5 and CSS3.
- Prune the excessive markup Drupal spits out by default.
- Printer-friendly layout
- RTL support
- Removes unnecessary core styles
- Universal transitions for colors, opacity, drop shadows, and transforms
Responsive Layout Features
- Mobile-first media queries
- Overrides default Panels templates with responsive layouts
- Replaces default Drupal icons with a sprite
- Theme images have been optimized and compressed
- Modifies expires and cache HTTP headers for theme images
- Includes a theme setting to move scripts to the bottom
- Use Selectivizr
- Move scripts to the bottom
- Display breadcrumbs
- Breadcrumb separator
- Show home page link in breadcrumbs
- Append the content title to the end of the breadcrumbs
- Append a separator to the end of the breadcrumbs
- Meta tags for mobile devices
- Use handheld friendly meta tag
- Use mobile optimized meta tag
- Use iOS mobile meta tags
- Use mobile viewport meta tag
- Mobile viewport meta tag value
- Enable the Holmes stylesheet
- Force IE to use Chrome Frame if installed
- Use mobile-optimized main menu at small screen widths
- Display the main menu as a drop-down menu
- Rebuild theme registry on every page
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 51 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,456
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.