Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides additional API functionality to other modules. You do not need this module unless you are instructed to by other modules to add it. Module developers, to use simply call modver::module("module_name") to get an array of the version for the module. The array is the major version for the module_name given. If the module is not installed then FALSE is returned. Theme developers can use modver::theme("theme_name") to get the version of a theme.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Developer
- Downloads: 1,671
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!