Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Drupal assigns each module a weight. For most operations involving any module that defines a particular hook, the modules are invoked in order first by weight, then by name. This module adds a weight column to the module administration page, allowing weights to be viewed and edited.
For Drupal 6 users, this feature is now included in the Utility module.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Utility
- Downloads: 1,644
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!