This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Module order provides a way for a module to specify whether it should be loaded before or after another module.
To use the module you simply add a "before" or "after" key to your .info file like so:
name = "My Awesome Module" core = 6.x before = less_awesome after = pretty_awesome
The original idea for this module was described to me by David Strauss at DrupalCamp Austin.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Utility
- Downloads: 607
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.