Module order provides a way for a module to specify whether it should be loaded before or after another module.
To use the module you simply add a "before" or "after" key to your .info file like so:
name = "My Awesome Module" core = 6.x before = less_awesome after = pretty_awesome
The original idea for this module was described to me by David Strauss at DrupalCamp Austin.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Utility
- Downloads: 603
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.