Module Instructions module shows the content of README.txt and INSTALL.txt files for contrib modules.
If you were missing a README or INSTALL info about a Drupal module, this module will come in handy. No need to search for README and INSTALL files on your system any more - open those files directly from Drupal administration.
How to use:
Install Module Instructions module and you will find the links to README and INSTALL files in module list page (admin/module) in Operations column.
Lullabot's Module Monday by Jeff Eaton
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Utility
- Reported installs: 735 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,916
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.