Provides an administrative interface for managing content in moderation.
Allows you to preview content, as well as approve or deny, and send messages to the author informing them of your choice.
The moderation of content was removed from core in Drupal 5.x. This module adds back that capability and also prevents posts that are in moderation from showing up in lists, on the /node page, etc., unless the user is the node's author or unless the user has the "administer nodes" or "moderate content" permission. This is NOT an access control module, however, so posts that are in moderation can still be viewed if a user knows the path (URL) corresponding to that post.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content
- Reported installs: 1,623 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 36,689
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.