This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Provides an administrative interface for managing content in moderation.
Allows you to preview content, as well as approve or deny, and send messages to the author informing them of your choice.
The moderation of content was removed from core in Drupal 5.x. This module adds back that capability and also prevents posts that are in moderation from showing up in lists, on the /node page, etc., unless the user is the node's author or unless the user has the "administer nodes" or "moderate content" permission. This is NOT an access control module, however, so posts that are in moderation can still be viewed if a user knows the path (URL) corresponding to that post.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content
- Reported installs: 1,385 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 41,198
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.