Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Unfortunately I don't have time to maintain this module. If you are interested to take over let me know.
Provides a mobile optimized view to a Drupal site.
- Automatic device detection
- Domain based mobile site distinction
- A block for user to select mobile or full desktop site
- A distinct theme for the mobile site (documented theme provided)
- Separate block administration for the mobile site
- Filtering out system or module CSS and JS if not specifically allowed
- Suggesting word breaks to long words
- Scaling images smaller or setting smaller view size to external images
- Replacing embedded youtube videos with thumbnails to m.youtube
- Separate configurable mobile groups based on device properties
- Testing for selected roles or from the administration
- Hooks and API to extend or support in other modules
This module will automatically detect most mobile devices with the included detection code. If the wurfl module is installed and enabled it will be used for exact device detection against the WURFL device database.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 143 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 22,627
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.