Make something amazing, for anyone, at DrupalCon. Standard prices end on August 26.
This project is an extension to the themekey project. It adds an option to the themekey so you can select a different theme when a user accesses your website from a mobile.
The module also gives you the ability to have a specific mobile home page by imposing a redirect from your regular home page to a mobile home page.
This module is sponsored by Made to Order Software Corp.
Create a mobile specific home page, Administer » Site configuration » Mobile key (admin/settings/mobilekey.)
Switch theme based browser, go to Administer » Site configuration » ThemeKey and select "mobile:device", "=" or "!", and a name:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 45 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,093
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.