Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This project is an extension to the themekey project. It adds an option to the themekey so you can select a different theme when a user accesses your website from a mobile.
The module also gives you the ability to have a specific mobile home page by imposing a redirect from your regular home page to a mobile home page.
This module is sponsored by Made to Order Software Corp.
Create a mobile specific home page, Administer » Site configuration » Mobile key (admin/settings/mobilekey.)
Switch theme based browser, go to Administer » Site configuration » ThemeKey and select "mobile:device", "=" or "!", and a name:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 34 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,107
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!