Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Import and Export entities with Feeds CSV parser and Views Data Export.
- Mirrors (Import and export Drupal core entities + runtime)
- Mirrors Extra Fields (Fields from popular contrib modules)
- Mirrors Commerce (Import and export Commerce entities)
Too many times I have been husseling with imports and exports within Drupal. Allthough there is excellent tooling to do this (Views, Feeds, Migrate) it stays difficult and error-prone to setup these modules to function appropriatly. Its a lot of clicking around, testing and retesting. And when you want to change/add/remove a field, you have to do this at least 3 times: field_ui, views_ui and your importer. Thats where this module kicks in.
There are a couple of use-case for this module:
- While developing; you export/import your users, content, products and don't like to fallback on your database backups but instead want a litte more regression-testability.
- As a tool to get your content in version control. As we have features for configration, you can use this for content.
- As a lazy way to create complex Views and Feeds. Let Mirrors create them, and afterwards you clone and adjust them. See mirrors_example for entities with a lot of fields.
Exports are Views Data Exports in CSV format.
Imports are Feeds.
This module supports specific core entities and fields.
- date (core)
- date (contrib)
Every field can be a
field (multiple values).
Supported Property Types:
Like: nid, uuid, title.
Extra fields [experimental]:
- Enable this module.
- Enable 'Views UI' and 'Feeds UI'
- Visit 'admin/structure/mirrors' to enable Mirrors per bundle.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Import/Export
- Reported installs: 10 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,192
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: October 13, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.