Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
MIME Router handles mapping incoming attachments via mailhandler and routing them to the appropriate CCK filefield(s). MIME Router relies on the incoming media MIME type to determine the appropriate filefield to route incoming attachments to. There is no configuration necessary as MIME router relies on the configured CCK filefields allowed file types. MIME router iterates over the available filefields configured for use with mailhandler and drops incoming attachments into the first filefield that allows files of the given type.
MIME Router requires:
The functionality of MIME Router integrates cleanly with:
This screencast gives an overview of how to use the module.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Mail, Media, Mobile
- Reported installs: 21 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,729
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!